Who is the Data Controller?
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text consisting of numbers and letters that are used to store information on web browsers, on your computer’s hard-disk drive or on that of another device you may be using. Cookies contain information that are transmitted to the hard-disk of your computer/handheld device allowing its identification the next time you visit our website.
Cookies usually contain the following information:
- The name of the website and the user’s unique number,
- The duration of the website’s features and the results of the cookie
- a random number
In general, cookies cannot be used in order to reveal your personal data such as your name, address or age etc.
We only use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies:These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website such as cookies that allow you to navigate around our website or access secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performancecookies:These cookies allow us to identify and record our website’s visitors as well as the way they use the website during their visit. These cookies also allow us to improve the functionality of our website, ensuring for example the users will easily find what they are looking for.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow the identification of the website users and record information about the choices, the fields or the information you use during your visit to the website. They remain stored on your computer or handheld device during your visit and they are deleted, once you close your web browser.
- Targeting cookies These cookies allow the identification of the website users and record information about the choices, the fields or the information you use during your visit to the website. They remain stored on your computer or handheld device during your visit and they are deleted, once you close your web browser.
You can find out more about personal cookies we use below:
- TDCPM, TDID, anj, icu, sess, uuid2: These are cookies used for tracking purposes.
Deactivation of Cookies
You can use your browser’s Settings in order to control what types of cookies are stored by your browser and your device. You may also block cookies, if you so wish, by setting your browser to prevent all or some of them from being placed or by choosing the “opt-out” option that is provided.
If you do this, however, some parts, services and functionalities of our website may not be accessible or may not work properly.
The website www.aboutcookies.org is a really useful website providing more information regarding how various browsers manage cookies. If you also want to find out more about cookies and advertising you should visit www.youronlinechoices.com/gr/ that contains very detailed information on the topic.
Should you would wish to contact us for any relevant reason please feel free to do so:
- By post at Eleftheriou Venizelou 69, pc.15344, Neo Faliro, Attiki,
- By calling us at: +30 210 4814971
- By sending us a fax at: +30 210 4838560
- By sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org